He’s got great hair, a sweet smile and to top it off, he’s got a great body. Ryan Gosling has shed his cute skinny boy image from “The Notebook” era and has been embracing a whole new sexy strong physique.At 6’1 and 175 ibs, the actor is well known for his natural looking build.
Gosling is fit and lean, and not too bulky which is why lady’s love him, and guys wanna be like him. Unlike buff heavy lifters who eat a lot of meat and carbs to stay toned, Gosling seems to stick to just eating healthy.
That means eating in moderation every single day, so balancing out fruits, veggies, carbs and meat and limiting the amount of salt and sugar as well as drinking lots of water.
In 2013, Gosling worked with personal trainer, Kui Puk, to get fit for his boxing role in “Only God Forgives.” Gosling learned Muy Thai and embraced a Thai diet of fish, green vegetables. Fish are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are essential for the human body while greens contain nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate and vitamins A, E and C.The paparazzi are a huge fan of taking photos of Gosling running, so we also know cardio is a part of his routine.
According to Kui Puk, Gosling would did the following reps as a warm up:
- Barbell Squat – 3 sets of 8 reps.
- Reverse Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets of 5 reps.
- Bench Press – 3 sets of 8 reps.
- Chin ups – 3 sets of 5 reps.
- Bicep Curl – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Triceps Rope Extension – 3 sets of 10 reps.
So, what is it that ladies love so much about Gosling’s figure? He’s got great abs, a muscular chest, and his arms look strong, natural.
In order to get a body like Ryan try working out four times a week and focusing on your upper body for two days and alternating with your lower body for two days, and leaving the rest of the week to rest in between.
For upper body work out place more emphasis on abs, chest, and shoulders.
- Incline Bench Press/4 sets.
- 8 reps Pull Ups/4sets.
- 8 reps Cable Rows 3 sets.
- 10 reps Triceps Extension Variatsions 2 sets.
- 10 reps Curl Variations 2 sets/10 reps.
For lower body focus on leg, butt, and thighs
- leg presses/2 sets.
- 10 reps Cal Raise (seated).
- 3 sets/10 reps Leg Raise (hanging).
- 3 sets/10 reps Reverese Lunges.
- 2 sets/10 reps Deadlifts.
- 2 sets/5 reps.